We have all the licenses to operate in the Bay and our guides have their licences up to date.
Meeting point is in Esperanza, you have to arrive there. Take in consideration that, no matter where you stay in Vieques, you need a Taxy or a Car Rental. The main Town is Isabel II. Supermarkets, Bakeries, the ferry dock …are there.
Vieqes island bioluminescent bay is the best bay around Puerto Rico – and one of the last that remain on the planet! Experience this rare phenomenon of nature as you glide through the tranquil surrounded by mangroves and teeming with sea life above and below the still water.
- Tour Duration: 1.30 hours – Sunset Session 7pm to 8:30pm / Evening Session 9:00pm to 10:30pm
- Days of Operation: Every day
- Sunset Session: 7:00 pm – 8.30 pm
- Evening Session: 9:00 pm – 10:30pm (Only if 7pm is full , we open the 9 pm session)
- Tour Distance: 1 mile each way
- Ages: All family members welcome / physically fit to handle a kayak with paddles (children 4 yrs+)
- Location: Vieques Sun Bay, Vieques, Puerto Rico
- Cost per person*: $50 p/p (If u are a large group >6 contact us) Children under 4 are free.
- Max Weight: 250 lb
- Meeting Point : Esperanza (But no matter where you stay in Vieques, You need a Car or a Taxy)